Paris Hotels and Vacation Rentals
|Home||Paris Info||All Properties||Group Travel||Support|
One bedroom with view over Seine next to Eiffel -
(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Description Only a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, and 5 minutes away (by metro) from the Champs Elysées this apartment is located on the last floor of a building with elevator, is right on the riverbank. The apartment has a beautiful view over La Seine and the Trocadero.
Access to major sights is very easy. Right next to a metro stration where two different lines cross ("Bir-Hakeim" line # 6 and "Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel" on the RER C), you will be able to reach all the major touristic sites such as Les Champs Elysees, Les Invalides, The Orsay Museum, The Louvre, the St. Germain district and Saint. Michel (Notre Dame), and even the Palace of Versailles, within minutes!
You will also be a close to the Rue Cler Market, The Unesco, and the Australian Embassy are also in the close neighborhood...
This one-bedroom apartment is 435 ft² large. Quiet and very comfortable, it includes:
- a romantic bedroom, with a full size bed and large cupboards
- a tastefully furnished living/dining room with
a convertible couch (that can sleep one or two people)
TV and VCR (with many American movies to watch at night!)
a table and 4 chairs
- a completely equipped kitchen with dish-washer, fridge, hot plates, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils...
- a bathroom entirely renovated in February 2004, with toilet, shower, washbasin
- possibility to have room service and/or somebody in the building taking care or your laundry (washing and ironing)
- Air Conditioner window unit
- Free dial up Internet connection available if you bring your laptop.
- non-smoking apartment
This apartment ideally sleeps two people, with the possibility to fit one other person or two kids on the convertible couch.
An excellent location with beautiful views of la Seine, combines with the comfortable settings of the apartment to provide visitors with a truly great Parisian experience.
ContactAddress: 21 Quai de Grenelle
Copyright 2002-2005 EBBM Ltd. Co.